SalesGenomix co-founder John Hoskins joins podcast host Chris Russell of Rec Tech Media to discuss best practices in sales recruiting and his white paper on 7 habits of highly effective sales recruiters.
- Introduction to SalesGenomix – what it is and how did it start?
- Common pitfalls that sales organizations make when it comes to recruiting?
- How important is engaging the frontline sales hiring manager in the process...there are things he can do to help.
- What methods did you always find to be the best source of sales candidates?
- How often should you review your sales talent pipeline with your manager to measure progress?
- Why sales managers should be prospecting for candidates every day
- Is asking for a W2 still a best practice?
- Any good stories about recruiting a sales person that stand out to you over the years?
- Predictions for 2017 when it comes to sales recruiting
Co-founder at SalesGenomix
John Hoskins is a co-founder of SalesGenomix and author of Level Five Selling - The Anatomy of a Quality Sales Call
Latest posts by John Hoskins (see all)
- Best practices in sales recruiting [podcast] - January 31, 2017
- Wisdom from sales leaders on preventing and recovering from sales hiring mistakes - June 9, 2014
- 7 habits of highly effective sales recruiters - November 28, 2012